The Triangle T Historic Ranch offers over 160 acres of spectacular scenery for your trail riding pleasure.
Our on-ranch trail rides vary from rolling grass-covered hills to rugged terrain challenging to even experienced riders.
The Triangle T Historic Ranch is located 60 miles southeast of Tucson. Take Exit 318 off Interstate 10 at Dragoon Road. Follow Dragoon Road 1/4 mile to the Triangle T
- Trail Rides - Well-trained horses, knowledgeable guides, and spectacular scenery combine to give you a unique experience. One-hour to two-hour rides are available - call for reservations.
- Advanced Rides - For those with more riding under their belt, we offer some more difficult trails and landscape. Loping can be part of these advanced rides after a lope-check in the arena.
- All-Day Rides - An unparalleled ride beginning in the morning, a break for lunch (provided), and more beautiful scenery in the afternoon. Bring your chaps since the mesquite
and ocatillo can sometimes grab you.
- Off-the-Ranch Rides - Riding along the San Pedro River, and on affiliated ranch properties can provide new and beautiful riding experiences.
- Bring Your Own Horse We at the Triangle T encourage you to bring your own horse. We can provide guides if needed to show you the unmatched terrain.
- All-Inclusive Riding Program A 3-5 day program with lodging, meals, and all the riding you can imagine.